But if you have blog in blogger then you can see a default favicon of Blogger on your blog. So their is an option to remove this favicon with your own icon image. So here i am going to explain you the method of replacing blogger favicon with your own icon.
Their Two Different ways to Replace Your Favicon in Blogger
1st Method of using Your Own Favicon
- Go Blogger Dashboard >> Then Layout
- Now on the Top left side their is an gadget name Favicon.
- Click on Edit box and their is an option to browse them from your device.
- Select the image from your device and click on the save button.
2nd Method of Using Animated Favicon.
- Go to Blogger Dashboard >> Then Template
- Click on Edit HTML.
- Search the Code by Ctrl+F which look Like <b:skin>
- Now Paste Below Code Just the above of code we search.
<link rel="shortcut icon" href="URL OF YOUR ICON"/>
- Now Replace the URL OF YOUR ICON with source URL of your image where it is uploaded or placed.
After changing link and placing them in right place of your template and Save it.
If you have any doubt in these two different method or using favicon must share your problem in comment.