With the increase in usage of Android phones, apps have rather gained huge popularity. Messaging apps like whatsapp, viber, weChat, etc have become mainstream and hence, replaced SMS. The most popular app is Whatsapp. There are more than millions of whatsapp users as it allows unlimited free messaging, unlimited photos and videos as well as additional features like location and contact sharing. Therefore, people mostly rely on whatsapp for communications. As there are group conversations on whatsapp that keep us updated with our communities. Even though whatsapp is available for all mobile platforms, it isn’t available for pc. But people have always been lookin for ways to install whatsapp on their PC. Well, we have found the perfect solution for this problem. Here we have a complete guide on how to use whatsapp in your browser, as well as install it completely in your windows PC. To do so, you must follow the methods given below.
How to use Whatsapp in Browser.
If you are looking for a way to access your whatsapp conversations on your pc temporarily, and want to reply to messages directly from PC while working without looking at your phone, this method will be great for you.
Note : Your phone with your whatsapp account must be connected to the internet as well for this to work.
Steps to use whatsapp in browser are :
1. Open http://web.whatsapp.com in your browser.
2. Then open whatsapp on your smartphone. Hit the three dot menu and tap on whatsapp Web.
3. Scan the QR code on your PC screen and you are good to go.
How to install whatsapp on PC.
Users who are looking for a way to install Whatsapp on their PC as a stand alone application can follow this guide. It does not require a connected phone. You only need to verify your phone number once.
- Firstly You have to Download Bluestacks From here.
- After Downloading Bluestacks install it on your PC or Laptop.
- After the successful Installation open your Bluestacks then you will see a Search bar in center or small icon at top side corner for it.
- Then Simply Type Whatsapp in the Search box and download it.
- If you already have .apk extension file for Whatsapp then their no need to download simply open that file with Bluestacks.
Now Install And Activate Your Whatsapp
- After Successfully downloading, start Installing Whatsapp on your PC or laptop. Installation requires some verification.
- After Installing Whatsapp, then it will ask you to enter your Mobile number for which you want to use your Whatsapp.
- Then you need to verify you mobile number by sms or call as same procedure which we done to install Whatsapp on Mobile Phone.
- Then Enter the verification code. Now your Whatsapp is Activated and ready to use on your PC or Laptop.
- Now enjoy Chatting and Sharing.
In conclusion, we hope this guide helps you to install whatsapp on your PC. Please direct all your questions and queries to us view comment section below.