Usually Default Blogger Templates includes “Powered By Blogger” gadget. This is not a bad option. After all, we should feel proud to be on blogger platform. But somehow we don’t like to show copyright attribute to blogger. Few bloggers prefer to brand their blog name. So they prefer to remove this default copyright attribution. But the major problem faced by bloggers is while removing it. Because normally on every gadget available on blogger’s layout have save and remove option but on this gadget there is no remove option which appears to be a serious issue for many newbies. It does not require any rocket science to accomplish this task. So, today we will discuss about how to remove powered by blogger attribution easily from blogger template. If you also want to know how to remove then follow below given guide step by step.
Also Check:- URL Shortener To Earn Money
How To Remove Powered By Blogger From Blogger Layout. ?
- First of all open your blog from which you want to remove powered by blogger option.
- Then go to Template section >> Then Click on Edit HTML option.
- Now all template codes will start appearing from all those code we have to find that particular gadget code.
- To find powered by blogger gadget click on “jump to widget option” available just after save button.
- From drop down list selection Attribution1 widget. After clicking, it automatically move toward code for that widget.
- Now from that particular change the value of locked=’true’ with locked=’false’. This will make that widget removable.
- Now save your template.
- After doing above steps, open layout panel.
- Now Click on Edit button of attribution widget.
- Option to remove widget will start appearing simple click on it and all done.
In conclusion, We hope this tutorial about removing powered by blogger attribution from blogger will be useful for you. If you have any queries please in comment box.