Android devices are popular because they provide amazing features at cheap price as compare to IOS or other expensive devices. The android OS is rather hardware independent and has its own code based on Linux. Android devices are very flexible, therefore we can install own UI by installing custom Roms. You can also check Best Android Roms but to flash all these customized features we need to Root Android Phone. Android have huge marketplace like Google Play Store. Where we can easily find android apps and games easily. But when we find new Apps from Play Store there is only option for install now there because Apk file is directly installed on our device. Apk file is rather an installer file for Android operating system just like .exe files for Windows. After installation, these files are not available normally to anyone other for sharing and installation into other device as opposite to Windows Software setup. Thus, others devices have to download these apps and games again in their Android device. While we have already android devices are flexible and huge number of advance apps are developed to access many useful features. As well as we have listed out best root apps. There are still some apps which provide us such amazing features which are not provided by manufacturers. Therefore, to remove such problem of apk file sharing. Here we are going to provide you some best methods to extract apk file from installed Android Apps and easily share as well as install on another device.
How To Extract APK Files From Android Phone. ?
Method 1st:- Extract Apk By Using APK Extractor.
Apk Extractor is still one the most popular Android Application which is Available on Google Play Store for free. This Application allows you to extract apk file from installed App in any Android device. It also allows you take backup of any App and move it into SD card or another device like computer and Laptop. This also allows you to upload apk into Google Drive. Approximately 5 Million people have installed this App. Thus, After getting the apk file you can share it with others. It is a easy to use yet fast application. Features include:
- Extract all most all Applications include system Inbuilt application.
- NO device rooting of Android is needed.
- It provide search option to search different applications.
- It can extract multiple Apps files together.
- Compatible from Android version 2.2 to 5.0.
Steps To Extract apk With APK Extractor.
1. Install Apk extractor into your Android device using the Button given below.
5. You can also share the apk file tap and select the share option.
6. You can also download file manager to find the apk file after extracting the file. By default the files are stored in /sdcard/ExtractedApks/.
7. Tap the menu button-> then setting to change the path where you want to save apk file.
Method 2nd:- Extract Apk By Using ES File Explorer.
Es file explorer is rather one of the famous file manager available on Google play store for free. It not only manages the files but also perform various tasks like download manager, task killer, cloud storage client, file sharing etc. It is also available in 30 different languages. ES File Explorer is compatible with all Android versions. It also provide built in support for text, images, audio, video, Rar and Zip files. ES File Explorer can act as file manager, App manager, task manager, Bluetooth file browsing and sharing, text and photo editor. One of its most important feature is extracting apk file from installed Apps and provide backup and sharing facility also. Approximately 300 Million users have installed this App. It provides easy to use tools and attractive interface.
Steps To Extract apk File Using ES File Explorer.
1. Install and download the Es file Explorer into your device by clicking the following button.
2. Open the and launch the App in your Android Device.
3. After Launching the App navigate to the tool menu.
4. In the tool menu select the application manager.
5. In the application manager you will see a list of Apps installed in your device.
6. Select the App whose apk file you want to get.
7. click on Backup and your apk file will start extracting.
8. Browse the path where you want to save the file.
These are some best ways to extract apk files in android phone. There are numbers method and apps available to backup and extract apk file to make it shareable. For any help or suggestions, write to us in comments below.