Google Analytics is best ever traffic measurement tool developed by Google Inc. Google Analytics display and accurate real time report for all traffic metrics like Page views, Unique visitors, Bounce rate, Top visited pages, GEO Locations of visitor, Referring websites and much more other facts which are helpful in understanding the behavior of our Blog or Website.Google Analytics are best comparison tool ever for traffic between website or blog in GA you can observe your top organic Keywords which help to focus finding top rated keywords which are performing better for blog. So overall Google Analytics is best option to track and optimize our Blog traffic.
Today i will explain you how attach your Blogger Blog with Google Analytics. Blogger and GA both are Google's services. Blogger is used to create free blog where we post contents. If don't have any blog yet then learn How To Create Free Blogger Blog but within a blog traffics play important role so it necessary to observe the flow of your traffic which help to make better strategies for better growth. GA is best way even if you will able to gain more traffic then earning will also increase for more info must check out How To Monetize Your Blog. To Use Google Analytics on your Blogger blog you need to make some settings as explained below.
Settings For Google Analytics Account
- First of all Go to Google Anaytics and Sign in by using gmail account.
- Then form will appear for website information add all information accurately just like Account name, Website name, Website URL and other settings.
- After that click on Get Tracking Id button for further process
- Then new window will appear with Tracking ID now its time to install Google Analytics in your Blog or website
Add GA Tracking ID in Blogger
Their are two different ways to use Google Analytics within blogger you can use both methods if you want or otherwise follow any method will find easy and best
- Copy Tracking ID code display on Google Analytics Page which sometime looks like UA-40440418-1
- Now open your blogger's blog in which you want to add this tracking id
- Then Go to Settings >> Other and at last their is an option of Google Analytics
- Add Your GA Tracking ID in that box and then Save Your settings.
In case this method will not works for tracking your blog then i suggest you to add tracking id by using 2nd method because above method is only working for Blogs which having dynamic layout.
- If you follow the above method but you are not satisfied and want to use this method then Again Go Back To your Google Analytics page of Tracking ID
- Now come back to your blogger blog and Go to Template section and then Click on Edit HTML
- After that search by CTRL+F for </body> in coding box
- Then paste Tracking ID script just </body> tag and save your settings.
Now Your Google Analytics Installation is successfully done wait for few min or hours depend on your traffic volume to starting showing report in Google Analytics for your Traffic.
I hope you like this topic and learn how to add Google Analytics easily on your Blogger blog. In same You can setup GA for websites.
Read More >>