Facebook is place where we share each and every, day to day incident with our friends, family in chat or status updates. Facebook is the biggest social media site with millions of daily users just because it has thousands of different features which make Facebook amazing. So Developers keep trying to find bugs to make Facebook tricks and funny pranks. We have already posted few amazing tricks like invite all friends to Facebook page and many more. But Some of them are just spam which may lead to compromise your account. Thus, we always suggest each and every user to use tricks which are only provided by famous blogs. Always try them on Testing account first then on original ID. Now here we are going share another amazing trick to make single name on Facebook account. As per rule it is not possible to Make account on Facebook without Last name. But if you want to make your Facebook profile with First name without using last name then simply follow my given steps.
How To Make Single Name On Facebook Account. ?
To make this article more simple, we have divide this article into two parts so it will become easy to understand. In first part we will change our proxy settings for browser and in second part we make Facebook single name account. So follow both parts step by step carefully
Part 1:- Proxy Settings For Browser.
- In case Your are not able to add proxy settings and facing any problem then i recommend to download Hola Better Internet VPN.
- Install Hola Extension in Firefox or Chrome and then turn ON Hola and search and select Country Indonesia.
- It will automatically Implement proxy settings on your browser so you don’t need to add proxies manually.
- First of all to use single name on Facebook. We need to Add manual proxy settings in our browser. So we need to use Indonesian proxy Search it at Google or i recommend to find it from Proxynova.com or any other site of your choice.
- If you have knowledge about Using proxy settings in browser then its good. If you don’t know how to add proxy then read How To Add Proxy Settings in Browser.
Part 2:- Settings To Make Single Facebook Account.
- After doing proxy settings manually or by using Hola extension make sure it is working fine on Facebook.
- Now its time to create single nameaccount.
- Open your Facebook Account Settings.
- Change your language to Bahasa Indonesia.
- Then edit your current Facebook profile name and Simply remove Your Last Name. After that review your name and Save it.
- After that your Facebook Account is only using First Name and you will see that Last Name Hide.
- On Completing all steps, Remove Manual Proxy or Turn off Hola and change your language back to English (US) or other according to you.
Note:- Make Sure that You haven’t already changed your account name in last 60 days or otherwise you will not be able to make single name until you crossed 60 days time period. If you crossed name change limit then it is not possible try it on another account.
We think there is no need of any Proof because our Tricks is working from Aug 2012 and our 2M+ users successfully made single name through our blog 🙂
If you face any problem regarding this trick feel free to share your comment, we will be glad to help you.